Saturday, March 5, 2011

Dear Journal

Crap, it has been such a long time since I last blogged.

Dear Journal,

Sorry, as I have been too engrossed with my life.

Mooting

Nway, I managed to fulfill one of my resolutions for 2011 : Mooting. It was an inter-faculty mooting competition but nonetheless, we (me and Faelly) managed to snatch first place. It was unexpected since we didn't prepare much for it. Definitely, lady luck was smiling at us. And this gives us the chance to join for Lawasia Mooting Competition in July. I am still pondering about participating.

Food

I have lost my monstrous appetite due to the New Year's Eve Buffet dinner I had with Alexis. Now, I can only consume like an ordinary guy. *eww*. Nonetheless, I can never get enough of Baskin Robin's ice cream. Addicted. :)

Personality

Am uncouth, a boor and upright as usual. In the process of transforming. Sooner or later, everyone will see a humbler, gentler and kinder version of Jeremy. *though I doubt 'he' will be called Jeremy*


Warmest Regards,

Jeremy

2 comments:

Gine said...

Jeremy, are you out of your mind? Please don't change your personality! >.<

Jeremy said...

haha.. friends say I'm not a gentleman !