Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday

Today I woke up nicely at 9am. The sunlight brighten up into my room, and because of that I went back to sleep again, hahaha. I woke up again at 11am, I promised myself to study at PTSL later on. I planned nicely for today's schedule. I'll start of my going to have my breakfast in Zaba and then take a Zone 2 Bus to Pusanika then I'll walk to PTSL. Perfect ! I don't need to walk to PTSL .

I went to Zaba, ate an awful meal. The rice smells. The foods were salty. Then I saw Mr Dev, and he reminded me today is SUNDAY. In which, there are only Zon 6 buses. Sigh. No Zone 2 Buses. I walk all the way back to PTSL from Zaba. Sweat !

Aih......... My plan didn't proceed nicely. Now I'm at PTSL , studying but my brain is kinda not in the mood. I think it is about time for me to head back and take a nap.
The Internet connection here is kinda sucky too (another reason to go back).

I'm starving too, Luckily I bought some Oreo Cookies and a pack of Campbell Instant Mushroom Soup =). *Saliva dripping*

Countdown: 21 hour left before going to hell ( Contract Exam).


No comments: