Friday, February 12, 2010

Random

Can't wait to go back to Sandakan this Sunday ! The time seems passing slowly for me. I just can't wait to sleep in my own bed.

Obviously, this week I totally surrendered myself into laziness. Lols, I skipped 2 classes in 1 week. Totally a new record for me. I just can't wake up at 7 am :D

I didn't do my tutorial seriously. I think mostly about Sandakan foods and gambling.
Arghh. I envy those whom had left UKM today (John you may not comment on this post).

On Wednesday, we had a farewell party (sort off) for Farahain because this Saturday, she will be leaving to New Zealand. Sigh, another good debater is going to leave UKM. But anyway, thanks for the Toblerone ! Stay in touch :)

Tomorrow, I think I'll go to hunt few more clothes for CNY. Obviously, I only have 2 shirts for CNY. Hmm. Mid Valley perhaps ?


No comments: