Saturday, April 16, 2011

Notebook Charger.

Isn't it appalling and irritating when you have arrived in your dorm, after 2 hours and 45 minutes flight from your home town, realizing that you have forgotten to bring your notebook charge with you ?

That's basically how I felt last week.

I was deprived of internet usage for a week ! I can't blog and I have to surf Facebook using my phone. Such a painful period of time, especially when I couldn't remove tags from ugly pictures uploaded by idiotic friends at Facebook.

Luckily, a friend was able to bring it back for me. Now, I can officially announce that I can and will start blogging again.

P/S: Look forward to my upcoming posts.;)




A song to brighten up your day. Smile ;D

2 comments:

Gine said...

Can't you use your laptop without the charger? Straight from the power socket..

Unknown said...

hahaha.. i left the whole set :(