Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Path Not Taken

One path leads to a plain and simpler life while another path leads to more challenging and hectic life.

I choose the latter one (now). A path leads to more challenging lifestyle often accompanied with perks and experiences. I just entered my twenties and I still have many years ahead of me. Being complacent with a fixed salary, staying with our parents and live in a small town, is not yet in my dictionary.

An ordinary lifestyle in my view is meant for people in their retirement years. It's for people who had enough of excitement and challenges. Which eventually leads them to settle down and enjoys their remaining bits of life.

But for young adults, I think they should brave themselves up, step out from the box and face a more challenging world that awaits them.

Life should be as colorful as a rainbow. :)

No comments: