Sunday, May 16, 2010

I'm Back !

I finally reached Sandakan yesterday evening. Curse stupid MAS for delaying an hour.Anyway, I'm glad that I could come back home after a long absent (5months!). Now, I got 2 months to waste :D

Since, Sandakan doesn't have a decent bookstore and also, I am running out of books to read. I decided to grab The Lord of The Rings for my holiday. It was cheap (RM107) since the book I bought was a combination of the 3 separate books (RM130 if,bought separately). Can't wait to let myself drown in the world of Middle Earth.


Last week, during the UKM IV, I managed to listen to some Glee episodes. I come across this song - Defying Gravity. It was mind captivating. Hehe. Check it out people :)

There are also some new songs that I find soothing: Solo by Iyaz, Your Love Is My Drug by Kesha, Body Language by Jesse Mccartney and Down (Slow Version) by Jay Sean.

No comments: