Friday, May 14, 2010

Another thrilling week :)

Hi people !
Sorry for the late entry (as if zillions of people viewing my blog) but nevertheless, it's time for me to update my blog.

Lets start with my debating stuffs first, my record for UKM IV was 2 win and 3 losses. 2 from the 3 losses were seriously because of me. I'm very sorry to Prethi and Thiru for screwing our chance in breaking into the quarters. My speaker score was around 73.7. very sucky indeed. BUT at least, I had fun during the IV.

Then, I went to Bukit Tinggi on Monday to celebrate Oizien's Bday with Vivian but before that I would like to thank JASON TOH for saving my ass, my life is yours :). Then,we (notwithstanding-Jason) went crazy throughout the whole trip. We even teased Oizien's sister (are we drunk ? no idea) Took a lot of picture.

Afterwards, I went to Cameroon Highlands with Vivian. For me, the trip was fine but Vivian was really hard to please: when she was grumpy and having her mood swing. Now, I'm staying at Bryan's place. Thank you BRYAN CHONG for adopting me. I seriously owe you a big time here.

P/S - Pictures coming soon :)

No comments: