Wednesday, April 1, 2009

UNI !

What is wrong with the tertiary education system in Malaysia ? Argh, the process to apply into a Local Uni is soooooooo long. From what I heard , the result of our application is around June ! . (Wtf.. really wtf).


I hope I can get into UKM (Kajang)! Haha since that University is the nearest to my friends in Selangor. Despite UM since the uni requirement is so damn high. 4.00 GPA to study law there. ( Alhamdulilah .. which means 4 A's in STPM).

My second choice is at UIAM. Sound weird eh ? It's because this UNI is an International Islam University. The Uni regulation is as tight as a rope hanging around my neck. Lolz. Say hello to long pants and long sleeve shirts(might as well a songkok) and good bye to freedom. However, it is located in Gombak and the Uni is quite famous for studying law.


Other then this 2 Uni, I might ended up in UUM(Kedah) or UDM(Terengganu). Crossing my finger .
Please don't let it happen to me.

1 comment:

♥ ALEXiS ♥ said...

AT LAST YOU UPDATE WITH UR DAMN UNI STUFF ONLY! BTW! KAJANG DOES NOT NEAR SELANGOR! IS LOCATED IN KL! BONGONG! near MY PLACE! MON!!! :D