Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Something New

Seems like i had been absent for quite a period ....
Just wanna type out the latest news happening around me ....
Erm....

Happy Part :
I managed to maintain my position in the Class .

Sad Part :
Bald again.. wtf
STPM is near !
Im still swinging my legs ... didnt study much.....
I got B's for my Manner's and Discipline in my testimonial ....... (Hell to St .Mary)
Losing weight (65kg -> 61kg) a very serious problem.... Need have some workout.......

Overall... Im not that happy i suppose ............. Shit !
Stpm in 3 Weeks ... yet i dont feel any tense or stress ... There must be some problem with my brain .............

Btw... I'm still confuse in choosing which course for my degree . Law or Business Studies ? Can someone tell me the pro's and con's of each course ?

No comments: