Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Discipline Problem ?

HELL TO ST MARY !!
Today, i got scolded for telling my friends about the grade's in their Testimonial.Hmph, IF YOU think the grade's are given correctly, why bother listening to what other teachers said. YOU OLD HAG !
Well, of course i told other's about the result cuz it was unfair . I got a B in my discipline .
WHY ? I didn't break any rules neither get any demerit mark from the discipline board . Who the hell are that teacher to judge my Discipline without any evidence?
If she put a B in my Manner's , i got nothing to say since i argued with a teacher before.. ( Damn you Old man! Mr . TC aka The Bastard) but getting a B in my discipline is just totally wrong .Wtf
Totally pissed off , JUST NEED WAIT FOR 2 MORE WEEKS AND IM OFF !

1 comment:

Kenneth said...

Seeing your blog post, you should be grateful for getting a B.
YOU OLD HAG !?
Mr . TC aka The Bastard?
if you ever let this TC guy saw your blog...hmmm
lolz.