Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Annoying Friends

My annoying friends refer to Ms . Cheong and and Ms. Wong

How annoying can they be ?

Ms Cheong
- Always gets me into trouble
- Always send me annoying messages . e.g Hi, JEREMY !!! im bored
- Always Brag about her stuff ( i didn't even ask about it )
- Always nudge me in msn ( erm.. not much just around 7-8 times )

The worst part is ... i somehow became her BFF ..? WHYY !!!!!

*betul-betul astaga*

Ms Wong
-Pain in the butt
-Arrogant
-Selfish
-Greedy
-Unrealistic
-Sarcastic
-Blackmailer

The things she asked me to do for her :

- Ask me to ruin my Good Friend relationship
- Give her money to buy pills ( for losing weight)
- Too much ... i think i could write a novel just about her stuff.




4 comments:

♥ ALEXiS ♥ said...

hi my dear~! AT LAST YOU UDPATE YOUR BLOG! haha! I WIN!
By the way, WHY VIVIAN AND I CLASSIFIED AS YOUR ANNOYING FRIENDS? Please explain~

Jeremy said...

because both of u are really annoying.

Ah Tzun Zai said...

u shud be thankful to have them as ur frens! Really! For u only la....
for others..... i have to send condolence to them! For u congratulations! wuahahahahahahaha

♥ ALEXiS ♥ said...

Shit TZUN!!!!